Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Newness and Hope For The Future

Welp, here I go again! Starting yet another project in hopes that I won't lose interest and leave it like I do many, many, many other things. I guess this is the post where I introduce myself! 

Here we go!

Hiya there! My name is Jasmin and I am currently 17 years old. 
I live in Arizona and I have all my life! It's a nice place to live most of the time especially where I live, which is in Cottonwood. 
I started this blog because I thought it'd be a great place to record everything that has happened in my life and that is going to happen. Mostly, because I feel like I'm this small tiny little young creature going out into the cold, cruel world with nothing but a smile and positive (for the most part) thoughts. 
You see, I graduated high school a semester early and at the tender age of only 17 years old. How many people can say they've done that! Also I am a certified Nursing Assistant at Kachina Point Rehab and Nursing Home. So I guess you can say I'm a bit accomplished.

The thing is unlike most kids my age. Instead of going to Uni I decided that I'm mature enough to live on my own in one if the largest cities in the United States! I'm also attending Glendale Community College this fall to begin my life dream (literally) of being a doctor.

I'm going to be living by myself and working full time (hopefully), and going to school full time!

This is going to be an awfully big adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment