Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

So Far..

imageimageimageimageimage

Today I quit my job as a CNA at Kachina Point Rehab Hospital, and it was very bittersweet. I really did love working there. All of my coworkers were great I really grew to love  a couple of them like my charge nurse Margie, she was totes awesome and pushed me, to be a better CNA and at times it was stressful but in the end I really appreciate what she's done for me. And April, she was awesome and she does a lot for the residents and I could always count on her to be super peppy and crazy awesome image

Leading up to my last day I had a pretty exciting week at work. On Monday I made s'mores for my residents (which was not a very good idea, Marshmallows and chocolate EVERYWHERE.

Tuesday was my day off so I went to see Grown Ups 2. I would recommend it just because Taylor fuCKING LAUTNER! Eeeekk he's so cute! image 

Wednesday and thursday were blah and today (Friday) they gave me a card and a George Foreman Grill (woo!) and lunch at subway it was wicked cool of them I almost cried :( .


Welll! That's all, I move to Glendale on Tuesday and I can't wait to buy school supplies and new clothes for school!


No comments:

Post a Comment